I keep getting the "can't connect to ad server" error, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be.
- Ensure you're connected to the internet. A weak cellular connection may cause the error.
- Ad blocker software or firewall settings can disrupt the ad service.
- If you use an ad blocker app on your device, disable it temporarily or "whitelist" Blast Rush.
- If at home, review your network router's firewall settings. You may need to whitelist the unity3d.com domain.
- If at work, in public, or in certain countries, you may be on a network that blocks the ad server.
- Note that ad-based gameplay bonuses are just bonuses, and you can still play the game as usual.
The Achievements and Leaderboards buttons disappeared from the Settings menu!
This is because the game failed to connect to the internet and sign into the game service (Game Center on iOS or Google Play Games on Android). When disconnected, you won't be able to view achievements or leaderboards, nor post high scores.
- Ensure you're connected to the internet, then fully close the game and restart. If you're not on wi-fi, a weak cellular connection may also cause the error.